Design & CAD
Autodesk AutoCAD 2021
Operating Systems: WindowsMac
English, čeština, Deutsch, español, français, italiano, magyar, polski, português, русский, 中文, 日本語, 한국어
One license per user
Working smarter is easier with AutoCAD 2021
AutoCAD® 2021 software includes industry-specific toolsets; improved workflows across desktop, web, and mobile; and new features such as drawing history.
Compare past and present versions of a drawing and see the evolution of your work.
See the changes made to your current drawing from changed external references (Xrefs).
View and access your blocks content from AutoCAD on desktop or within the AutoCAD web app.
Experience faster save and install times. Leverage multicore processors for smoother orbit, pan, and zoom operations.
AutoCAD on any device
View, edit, and create drawings in AutoCAD on virtually any device–desktop, web, or mobile.
Cloud storage connectivity
Access any DWG™ file in AutoCAD with Autodesk’s cloud, as well as with leading cloud storage providers.
Display all nearby measurements in a drawing simply by hovering your mouse.
Enhanced DWG compare
Compare two versions of a drawing without leaving your current window.
Remove multiple unneeded objects at once with easy selection and object preview.
- Operating System 64-bit OS that follows Autodesk's Product Support Lifecycle policy.
- Processor Basic: 2.5–2.9 GHz processor
Recommended: 3+ GHz processor
Multiple processors: Supported by the application
- Memory Basic: 8 GB
Recommended: 16 GB
- Display Resolution Conventional Displays:
1920 x 1080 with True Color
High Resolution & 4K Displays:
Resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64-bit systems (with capable display card)
- Display Card Basic: 1 GB GPU with 29 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
Recommended: 4 GB GPU with 106 GB/s Bandwidth and DirectX 11 compliant
- Disk Space 7.0 GB
- Pointing Device MS-Mouse compliant
- .NET Framework .NET Framework version 4.8 or later
- Operating System Apple® macOS® Catalina v10.15
Apple macOS Mojave v10.14
Apple macOS High Sierra v10.13
- Model Basic: Apple Mac Pro® 4.1, MacBook Pro® 5.1, iMac® 8.1, Mac mini® 3.1, MacBook Air®, MacBook® 5.1
Recommended: Apple Mac® models supporting Metal Graphics Engine
- CPU Type 64-bit Intel CPU
Recommended: Intel Core i7 or higher
- Memory Basic: 4GB
Recommended: 8GB or higher
- Display Resolution Basic: 1280 x 800 display
High Resolution: 2880 x 1800 with Retina Display
- Disk Space 3 GB free disk space for download and installation
- Pointing Device Apple-compliant Mouse, Apple-compliant Trackpad, Microsoft-compliant mouse
- Display Card Recommended: Mac native installed graphics cards
- Disk Format APFS, APFS(Encrypted), Mac OS Extended (Journaled), Mac OS Extended (Journaled, Encrypted)